Saturday, September 5, 2009

Had to Tell

On Sunday (12/14) Craig and I went to the stake Christmas Program and while we were there we were talking to Nate and Melissa Ayres. (I emailed Melissa asking her about a good OB/GYN but I said that we were just "THINKING ABOUT" trying soon so I was looking around) So she came over to talk to me about it and we are giggling and Craig heard us talking and he thought that I told her that we were pregnant! WHICH I DID NOT! So while Melissa and I were talking, Craig went to talk to Nate and told him that I was pregnant. Then, Melissa went to get a cookie for her son and Nate said CONGRATS to me and I said "you told him!" to Craig. Nate was going to try and be nice and not tell anyone not even his wife but I knew that would be WAY to hard so when Melissa came back I told her that I lied...I am actually PREGNANT! So she we had a fun time talking after...and even though I wanted my family to be the first people to know, it was such a relief to tell someone and have someone to talk to about pregnancy. I have been wanting to call my sisters to ask questions but can't. URGH! But it was such a funny moment.

No comments: