Saturday, September 12, 2009

Day 38

Friday 9/11/09
Today we had some special times hanging together, in the evening I read you some books. The best was the book "Love You Forever." It is such a cute book and it made me cry because it is true. When I read the book it says "she picked him up and rocked him back and forth, back and forth, back and forth" and as I read it I rocked you. It may sound dumb, but it was such a GREAT moment, and I hope we have more moments like that.

Always remember:
"I'll love you forever,
I'll like you for always,
As long as I'm living
My baby you'll be."


1 comment:

berex08 said...

I love that book. It is so cute to see how alert his is while you are reading to him. That is so much fun!! Make sure to take a picture of you holding him when he is in high schoo and so on. I would like to see those! Love you guys!!!
Bianca