Monday, September 7, 2009

Day 1

Wednesday 8/5/09
At 2:51 am you entered this world. You had many people who love you there to welcome you into the world. During the delivery daddy, Aunt Tara, Aunt Tricia, Aunt Lanae, and G’ma Stewie were all in the room to be my support and to greet you the minute you arrived. I am so thankful that they were all there because I needed the help and they got some awesome pictures and video right when you were born. Immediately after you came out you quickly cried but then they put you on my chest and you calmed right down in a few seconds. You knew you were with your mommy. It was such a special moment to have you there on my chest. Daddy cut your umbilical cord and then they had to take you to finish cleaning you up. Your first day was so wonderful…Daddy and I enjoyed staring at you and holding you…you were so perfect! (well you still are of course but it was the first time we saw you). You were instantly an amazing baby, and you also caught onto eating really well…you never had a problem with it. All in all it was the BEST day of my life to meet you and bring you into this world. I feel so blessed to have you in my life and I can’t wait for EVERY moment to come.











No comments: