Thursday, September 10, 2009

Day 25

Saturday 8/29/09

Today was our first BIG family outing AND the first time I left you. For Christmas last year Daddy gave me season tickets to the theatre and we had one more show to see. We originally had tickets for the weekend you were born but we exchanged them for a later date. Tara and Jon had tickets too so we made plans to have G’ma and G’pa Stewie meet us down in LA to watch you, Jace, and Allie. So we caravanned down there with the Bigler’s and we met up with G’ma and G’pa at the Hollywood and Highland mall and ate at California Pizza Kitchen. Then it was time for us to go to the play and I had to leave you for 3 hours…I cried…but I knew that you were in good hands with your Grandparents. Daddy and I went and saw Leagally Blonde the musical. It was really fun but I missed you the whole time! So, after the play was over we met back up at the mall and hung out there for a while. We found out that while we were gone you had a big adventure while we were gone you all took a long walk all the way down to the theatre where we were, and you stopped at different sites along the way. You had a good long nap while we were apart and woke up just before I got back so I could feed you. After we hung out at the mall for a while and you enjoyed looking around at all the new things around you. On the way home we stopped at Ikea to pick up some drapes for G’ma Broadhead (daddy ran in to get them while you ate dinner in the car). Then we headed home after our Long adventure. It was a good day and good to know that we can go on a big outing and be ok.

No comments: