Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Day 19

Sunday 8/23/09

Today was your baby blessing. I was nervous about everyone getting to church on time…and miraculously everyone was early. Daddy gave you the blessing and I was CRYING…it was just so sweet and so neat that the baby blessing that I was listening to was for my son! The people in the circle for your blessing were: Daddy, Grandpa Broadhead, Grandpa Stewie, Uncle Jon, Uncle Damon, Josh Bennett (Dad’s friend), Bishop James, and Brother Frank (1st counselor). It was such a wonderful moment and I am so thankful for your daddy and that he has the Melkezedik Priesthood and can lead and guide our family. After Sacrament meeting I had to change your diaper and feed you…but you were SO GOOD all through the meeting, you slept really well and were so quiet; except for during your blessing…you were voicing your opinion towards the end of the blessing. I think you were just trying to tell Daddy what to say! We took some pictures outside and then we all went home to have a BIG FAMILY BBQ! It was so nice and delicious. You were passed around like a football to EVERYONE who wanted to hold you. Also, Aunt Tricia also took your foot prints for some piggies and paws. We also tried to get your hand print but you would not have that at all…you were TICKED OFF!!! The sad part of the day was that everyone had to leave to go home.

No comments: