Thursday, September 10, 2009

Day 36

Wednesday 9/9/09
This morning after your 6:30am feeding I brought you in bed with Daddy and I put you in the middle. Daddy was still asleep, until you started tickling him. It was so funny. Later I had to scoot over towards Daddy to give you some space then Daddy got up and I though he was going to start working since it was already after 8am. Little did we know he just wanted more space and when we got up a little later we found him sleeping on the couch.
Then this afternoon I gave you a bath and you did so good for Mommy...and you smelt so yummy after (women LOVE the smell of babies). We didn't go anywhere today so we just enjoyed our time together, and you were a good sleeper today and Mommy even got a nap in...which I needed.
In the evening you had a HARD time. I don't know what was going on buy you had your SADDEST cry ever and you were hard to console. You were all clean and fed and I gave you medicine for gas...so I still don't know what was wrong but it was so sad. I hate not knowing what you need or are feeling.

No comments: