Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Day 15

Wednesday 8/19/09

Today you are 2 weeks old!!!! I cannot believe you have been here for two weeks already. I love you more each day and you are growing already! When I was changing your diaper EARLY this morning (12:30am) guess what I found? Your umbilical cord fell off! You have a cute little belly button! I love it. Also today you were a little fussy. You let out your super sad cry a few times today. You are such a calm child, that when you let out this cry I KNOW something is seriously wrong. I didn’t really know what was wrong…I don’t know if it is because you are tired or if your tummy hurts??? It is still a mystery but I’m hoping that it was just tired not an upset stomach, because I don’t know what I have eaten differently that would change my milk…I hope you are doing better tomorrow.

No comments: