Monday, September 7, 2009

Day 10

Friday 8/14/09

Today I took you ALL BY MYSELF to Dr. Coit’s office for your circumcision. I wanted to get it done while we were in the hospital but Dr Coit was out of town so we had to wait. I wanted someone to come with us but Daddy had to work, Grandma Stewie couldn’t come back because of work, and Aunt Tara was getting ready to go on vacation so it was just me and you! I have been so emotional lately (baby blues) and I cry over everything and I could not watch you get this done. I had watched Jace’s circumcision a few months ago but watching my baby boy get it done…I couldn’t do it. The second I walked into the office I was crying and told the nurse I could not watch. She said she would take care of you and I knew they would. Seeing Jace’s circumcision helped me understand what they were going to do and I knew that all you would feel was the initial shot to numb it and as I sat in the waiting room I did hear you cry when they did that and it made me cry even harder…but when they were done I came in to get you and you were calm and contented. Taking care of your circumcision has worried me but I know it will be ok.

Also, today Grandma and Grandpa Broadhead flew into town. Daddy went and picked them up from the airport and they couldn’t wait to see your cute face! They are going to be here for a little over a week to help us out! Grandpa helped us get all the roller shades on the windows today it is so nice to be able to have some privacy in the house now and not live in a fish bowl.


No comments: