Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Day 23

Thursday 8/27/09
This morning I felt like a seasoned mother…I did a few things all by myself that I have been nervous about. I took a shower with you sitting in the bouncer where I could see you…every other time I have showered before today I have had someone watch you (you did awesome). Also, we went on our first trip to the grocery store, just me and you. I was nervous that you would start crying while we were in the store and not be consolable, BUT you were PERFECT! You fell asleep in the car, so I stopped and got some McDonalds first since I didn’t have breakfast yet. Then in the store you just snoozed away! THANK YOU! Then this afternoon I did a little photo shoot with you. You were awake and aleart and did REALLY well. I got some AWESOME pictures of you! I am probably going to use them for your birth announcement.

No comments: