Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Day 63

Tuesday 10/6/09
Today I did your two month photo shoot. I took some just in a cute onsie from Aunt Bianca, and I also took some with you naked and wrapped in my "best blankie." When I was little I had a "best blankie" and I still have it, so I wanted to take a picture of my child wrapped up in my childhood. I tried to get you to sleep for the blankie photo shoot, but you will not have that. I had you fast asleep but you would not go back to sleep after I took your PJ's off. I don't think I will ever get a phot shoot with you asleep. You like to be alert! In the end I don't care that you weren't asleep...because you are so cute and I love all the pictures I took.




2 comments:

Tara said...

so cute.
love them all.

Juston Olson said...

I like this picture. Thanks for sending the announcement in the mail!