Thursday, October 1, 2009

Day 43

Wednesday 9/16/09
Today Mommy had an appointment with Dr. Bodon. I was so excited for her to see you again since she helped bring you into this world, and was my eyes into your world while you were growing in my belly. She is an AMAZING Doctor filled with knowledge, kindness, and understanding. When she walked into the room she came in with the normal Doctor question of "how are you doing?" but before I could even answer she saw you and was enthralled and was saying how cute you were. She also said that you were about the sized of her little girl who is 4 months old. I then told her that you are almost 12 pounds, and she said her little girl is only 10 pounds. You are a little chunk! It was so fun to see her and show you off.

In the evening we went to the Biglers to help them pack.


No comments: