Monday, October 5, 2009

Day 62

Monday 10/5/09
Today you are 2 MONTHS OLD!!! This morning during tummy time you ROLLED OVER! You technically did it once a few days ago, but today you did it 3x in a row! The first time I actually caught on tape because it was kind of a work in progress. You started to prop yourself up so I quickly hit record. Then you pushed yourself on your side....and finally you kicked a few times and where on your back. So, I called Daddy into the room and put you on your belly again and you did it a lot quicker, and in one motion. We tried it again and you rolled over so fast I didn't even have time to turn on the camera. Then we tried to get it on camera and you got camera shy, and cranky. You went down for a nap right after that.
In the evening when we were playing I was "rapping" for you and you were loving it. You first stared at me strangely, then laughed, and even danced a little. It was fun. I love our moments together.

1 comment:

Tara said...

yay. fun to see.
what a big boy rolling over at bairly 2 months old!