Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Day 4 weening

Today was pretty much the same as yesterday when it comes to how you feel about the cows milk. I have been trying to think of ways that you might like it more...warming it, sweetening it...I just don't know. Maybe I need to take away another feeding...I'm struggling with it. I wish I didn't have a deadline because that is what is tripping me out. I know that no matter what it will be fine, and you are getting plenty of nourishment from other foods...it just makes me nervous.

On another note we went to the Lagoon today with your friend "Bird." It was a WARM/HOT day...perfect for relaxing in the pool. We always have a good time at the Lagoon. You are such a sweet boy and I love to see you play with your friends, and splash in the water...you are just my favorite!

No comments: