Monday, November 16, 2009

Day 84

Monday 10/26/09
Today was a BIG day...Aunt Tara and Uncle Jon had to go to court today so EARLY in the morning they dropped off Jace and Allie before they left. So, we watched them today. Mommy was a LITTLE stressed. It is hard having 3 kids...2 being babies at different stages. Jace is mobile now and it was hard to keep him safe/entertained and take care of all your needs too. Luckily in the morning Allie was there to help out. While Allie was at school I wanted to do something nice for Tara and Jon so I took a few quick pictures of Jace in his "Mommy and Daddy Love Me" shirt...while doing that I had to take a quick picture of you. It ended up being a GREAT day in court for the Bigler's and they came over to our house afterwards to celebrate. Mommy was SUPER excited for them to get home because my "panic" button was definately turned on taking care of everyone. It always seems like everytime I watch both you and Jace at the same time...you are both NEEDY and it is tricky for me to jugle.


Jace:

No comments: